- The interior is oak panelled on the lower half with white paint above making the cabin feel light and airy and with energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
- At the front of the cabin is a double bed which can be folded back for day use. There are two wardrobes and further storage below the bed.
- At the rear of the cabin is a comfortable 4 person dinette which converts to a double bed with storage under. A TV with DVD player is mounted on a swivel arm.
- The boat has a full galley in the centre of the boat, including a fridge, Thetford Midi Prima Mk 3 gas oven & grill, a Spinflo 3 ring gas hob, a microwave oven, a sink with drainer and plenty of storage cupboards.
- A walkthrough bathroom compartment comprises a wash hand basin, a corner shower and Thetford cassette toilet (with spare cassette), a centrally heated towel rail and storage cupboard and shelving.
- A Valor Willow solid fuel stove at the back of the cabin makes the boat warm and comfortable. Additionally the boat benefits from a Webasto diesel central heating system for quick and easy heating.
- The boat has three new leisure batteries, recently (June 17) fitted, and one starter battery. A 2.5 Kwh inverter provides 240 volts within the cabin.
- On the bows is a gas locker with two 13kg LPG bottles and under the bow deck is a stainless steel 455 litre water tank.
- A 65 litre Calorifier supplies hot water to the galley and bathroom heated by the boat engine and the Webasto central heating unit.
- The boat has a Beta 30 HP diesel engine and a PRM 80 gearbox and benefits from an Axiom propeller and has a 145 litre fuel tank.
- Exterior red paintwork has faded and will require a repainting in due course.
- A cratch frame and cover over the bows provides another dry external space and a dodger skirt surrounds the cruiser deck
- The Boat Safety Certificate expires May 2019.
For more information please contact Tim on:
Mobile 07766 211 771